FlashHax is an exploit for the Wii that is triggered by using the Internet Channel. Unlike other exploits, this doesn’t require an SD card.
- A Wii with an Internet connection
- The Internet Channel
Section I - Prep Work
- Power on your console.
Launch the Internet Channel.
- Go to
Select the correct region for your console.
- Press the star button to open the bookmark tab.
Section II - FlashHax
- Open the site from the bookmark
- Wait a while
- It may take some time as it is downloading the installer over the Internet.
- If the exploit was successful, your device will have loaded the HackMii Installer.
- This may take multiple tries.
- If the HackMii Installer doesn’t load and it instead freezes (you can’t move your cursor), restart your Wii, launch the Internet Channel, then retry this section.
If you still can’t get it to load, try deleting your cookies or save data for the Internet Channel.
If after several tries Flashhax still does not work, you should try a different exploit instead.